- Cirkled In Scholarship
- Community Foundation of Orange STEM Scholarship Program
- Cal Aggie Alumni Association Leadership Scholarship
- MSI - SCHOLARSHIP
- Abbott & Fenner Scholarship
- 2020 NPG Essay Scholarship Contest
Deadline: Application now closed
Award Amount: $1,000
The fund will award 5 scholarships of $1,000 each to an Orange Unified School District high school senior pursuing a bachelor's degree in one of the STEM Majors: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics. Priority will be given to those who have demonstrated community service involvement in the City of Orange.
Criteria and Guidelines for Application
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.5 GPA
- Must submit scholarship application (link below)no later than March 31st, 2019
- Applicants should demonstrate math and/or science interest and skill through SAT/ACT scores and/or strong grades in appropriate high school classes
- Submit a 250 word personal essay describing career goals related to the STEM majors, and demonstrate a passion for his/her chosen career
- Minimum of one reference from an OUSD math/science/STEM teacher. Up to two additional references may be submitted
TO APPLY CLICK HERE: https://www.communityfoundationoforange.org/community-scholarship-program.html
DEADLINE: May 1, 2020
Amount Awarded: $10,000
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must:
A) Possess no less than an unweighted cumulative (grades 9-12) grade point average of 3.50.
B) Plan to enter UC Davis for Fall 2019 from a high school in California, Oregon or Washington.
Applications can be found by going to:
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.fullerton.edu/msi/apply/index.php
MSI - SUCCESS SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIP
Selected scholars will receive a one-year merit scholarship of $3,000 each academic year starting with the 2018-2018 academic year. This scholarship is a 4-year renewable scholarship, capped at $3,000 per year (for a total not to exceed $12,000). The MSI Success Scholars Initiative is geared to support (15) incoming freshmen men of color to enrich their student experiences, support the retention of men of color at CSUF, and help to alleviate academic related financial barriers.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Apply and qualify for admissions to Cal State Fullerton as a first-time Freshmen.
- Demonstrate high motivation and academic potential to succeed in college.
- Be classified as a California resident by Cal State Fullerton's Admissions and Records.
- Must apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstrate an awareness of the support and needs of underrepresented student groups.
- $3,000 each recipient ($1,500 per semester).
Abbott & Fenner are committed to continuing our efforts at helping those who have the desire and ambition to succeed.
The winner(s) of this annual scholarship will receive their award within 2 weeks of the listed deadline. All applicants should include their full name and mailing address with their submissions as well as the school they are currently attending.
Deadline and Eligibility
RENEWED DEADLINE: June 12, 2020
AWARD VALUE: $1,000
The A&F Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution.
Application Procedure for 2020
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay on the topic below. The essay should be between 500 and 1000 words. Your submissions must be sent to us by email at: scholarships at abbottandfenner.com
Describe your educational career and life goals. Explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it, and how this degree/major will help you achieve your goals.
For more details and to apply go to: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.php
2020 Essay Scholarship Contest Rules Multiple Awards from $750 to $2,000! NPG, a national membership organization devoted to population issues, invites students to compete in our annual Essay Scholarship Contest.
The 2020 U.S. Census will begin in April. In the past, our nation has grown by tens of millions of people each decade and experts predict our population will exceed 400 million by 2060. Is this good or bad for our country? What three aspects of your life do you think will be most affected by that growth? Submissions must be in MS WORD and contain between 500 and 750 words
Due Date: April 19, 2020
- B Davis Scholarship
- Big Sun Athletics
- META Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Deadline: May 22, 2020
- Award Amount: $1000
- Must plan to enroll in any post-secondary institution
- Essay: Describe the three characteristics of leadership you value most. Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that they are developed in an individual.
- Deadline: June 19, 2020
- Award Amount: $500
- All student athletes are eligible regardless of the sport they are engaged in or the capacity in which they participate. The student must be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute.
- Answer the following in an essay (500-1000 words):
- How did your participation in sports during your high school years influence you?
- Has your participation influenced your career goals?
- Has your participation influenced how you relate to your family?
WILL REOPEN JANUARY 2020
META Scholarships are as follows:
Platinum Scholarship: This scholarship provides up to $6,000, payable over four years, to entering college freshmen attending four-year colleges and universities.
Gold Scholarship: This scholarship provides up to $2,000, payable over four years, to either four-year college or university students or to community college students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution in the fall.
To be eligible to apply for a META scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline.
2. Students enrolled in community or junior colleges are also eligible to apply provided they intend to enroll in a four-year accredited institution in Fall 2019 and plan to complete a bachelor's degree.
3. Must have a 3.00 GPA and be in good academic standing.
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of Hispanic origin
5. Must be graduating (or have graduated) from a high school in Southern California
6. Must have financial need
7. Preference is given to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in activities in school or in their communities.
High School Seniors: Click here for the link to the application.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation invests in exceptional students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others. Know a high school senior who fits the bill? Encourage them to apply for one of 150 college scholarships worth $20,000 by October 31, 2019, at 5 p.m. ET.
For more details and a link to the application, please visit their website.