Our Orange High School counseling team is committed to offering our students an equal opportunity to a comprehensive and developmentally appropriate school counseling program. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our students by:
- Offering ongoing services to our students including short and long-term planning in the academic core areas.
- Providing resources and/or services based on the immediate needs of our students.
- Assisting and advising our students as they transition across grade levels and post-secondary planning.
At Orange High School, students are our priority.
VISIT OUR COUNSELING OFFICE FOR...
- Counseling appointments
- Parent and student portal
- Progress reports
- iSchool (credit recovery and/or grade improvement)
- AP, SAT, and ACT fee waivers
- Community resource information
- Updating student information
Counseling Department Staff
Assistant Principal, Curriculum & Instruction
|Dr. Monica Luther|
|Counselor (A - E)||Mr. Oscar Ruiz|
|Counselor (F - Lo)||Mrs. Kassondra Romero|
|Counselor (Lu - Ramirez, Ang)||Mrs. Nancy Bloom|
|Counselor (Ramirez, Ba - Z)||Mrs. Diana Kamela|
|AVID and Early College||Ms. Gianna Lombardi|
|Assistant Principal Secretary||Mrs. Judith Nunez|
|Sr. Staff Clerk||Mrs. Maria Guerrero|
|Data Processor||Mrs. Samantha Rodriguez|
Counseling Office: (714) 997-6215
CSU APPLICATION PROCESS
Click here to access the PDF version (CSU)