Our Orange High School counseling team is committed to offering our students an equal opportunity to a comprehensive and developmentally appropriate school counseling program. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our students by:
- Offering ongoing services to our students including short and long-term planning in the academic core areas.
- Providing resources and/or services based on the immediate needs of our students.
- Assisting and advising our students as they transition across grade levels and post-secondary planning.
At Orange High School, students are our priority.
VISIT OUR COUNSELING OFFICE FOR...
- Credit recovery
- Graduation and college entrance requirements
- Support with managing emotions
- Personal concerns
- Struggles and successes
- Mental health support
College and Career
- After high school guidance
- AP, SAT and ACT fee waivers
- Recommendation letters
Click the link below to make an appointment with your counselor.
Counseling Department Staff
Counseling Office: (714) 997-6215
Assistant Principal, Curriculum & Instruction
Dr. Monica Luther
|Counselor (A - E)|| Mrs. Shepherd
|Counselor (F - Lo)|| Mrs. Romero
|Counselor (Lu - Ramirez)|| Mrs. Bloom
|Counselor (Ramon - Z)|| Mrs. Kamela
|AVID and Early College|| Mrs. Church
|Assistant Principal Secretary|| Mrs. Nunez
|Sr. Staff Clerk|| Mrs. Guerrero
|Data Processor|| Mrs. Rodriguez
IMPORTANT STUDENT LOGINS
- Username: 6 Digit Student ID#
- Password: Same password used to login to MyOUSD
Credit Recovery: APEX
- Username: 6 digit ID + OUSD
- Temporary Password: Welcome (Capital W)
COLLEGE APPLICATION RESOURCES
Below are the websites, phone numbers and chatbots available to assist students while completing their college applications.
- CSU Resources - Help Center and Numbers
- UC Resources - Help Center and Numbers
- Common Application Resources - Help Center
CSU APPLICATION PROCESS
Click here to access the PDF version (CSU)