Based on the recent guidance from the Orange County Department of Education, all summer sports programs are currently postponed. Please check back regularly. We will update as soon as we have new information.
As we look forward to starting Summer Sports Programs, you will find sport specific information with times/dates and requirements below. SPORT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE OUSD APPROVES THE SPECIFIC SPORT'S PLAN. Please be aware that participation in Summer Sports is voluntary.
All students must complete www.athleticclearance.com and have a valid sports participation physical in order to participate in summer sports.
Additionally, due to COVID-19 all students must complete the OUSD Return to Play Waiver (OUSD Return to Play- Spanish) and bring it with them to the first day of camp. One waiver is good for all sports. A Daily Temperature/Symptom Signature Sheet must travel with the student to and from camp each day they attend and be signed and dated by the parent/guardian on the morning of attendance.
Feel free to email Athletic Director Alicia Seevers with any questions.
Summer Sports Camps 2020
Once OUSD approves the specific sport's program, information will be listed regarding date/times/requirements below the sport. Coach links are active. Sport link will be active when there is information added. Feel free to email the coach so he/she has your contact info or for any questions.
Girls Basketball - Coach Foster
- No Summer Program at this time. Please download the Remind App and join the Girls Basketball Remind using class code: @kge6fh if you are planning to play Girls Basketball in 2020-2021.
Girls Golf - Coach S. Esparza
- No Summer Program at this time. Feel free to email coach if interested in playing during the school year.
Boys Soccer - TBA
- No Summer Program at this time.
Tennis - Coach Tavoularis
Girls Volleyball - Coach Esparza
- Program will be virtual for the time being. Please download the Remind App and join the Girls Volleyball Remind using class code: @k44gf94 if you are planning to play Girls Volleyball in 2020. Please also follow the team on Instagram @ohsgirlsvb
Boys Volleyball - Coach Figueroa
- No summer program at this time. Feel free to email coach if interested in playing during the school year.
Softball - Coach Sanborn
Wrestling - Randy Haskill
- No summer program at this time due to COVID restrictions.
Boys Golf - TBA
- No summer program at this time.