Students who wish to participate in NCAA Division I - III athletics need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center. The student will need to qualify academically and be cleared as an amateur student athlete. Students are responsible for achieving and protecting their eligibility status.
- It is recommended that student athletes register no later than the beginning of their junior year at www.eligibilitycenter.org.
- After registering, request that a transcript be sent to the Eligibility Center.
- Have SAT and/or ACT scores sent to the Eligibility Center by entering code "9999" when registering for the test.
- Log in each semester to update any new information.
- Graduate on time from high school in eight semesters (four years).