Summer School APEX:
- Google Classroom code to check-in to on Tuesday, June 16th: ts5tcea or add Remind:
- If you need a device, you may come to the OHS Counseling Office on Tuesday, June 16th from 9-11 am to check one out.
- There will be a virtual orientation on Wednesday, June 17 at 9 am and all students must attend. Link will be shared in google classroom and remind.
- If you have not filled out the online consent form, please visit the OHS home page and do so under the summer school tab.
In our effort to continue basic need support for families, OUSD Nutrition Services will be offering its Summer Meal Program from June 15 through the end of August 2020. Grab-and-Go meals will be served on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. at Cambridge Elementary, Esplanade Elementary, Fairhaven Elementary, Handy Elementary, Lampson Elementary, Taft Elementary, Portola Middle School, and Yorba Middle School for Orange Unified students and their siblings.
Parents may pick up meals without their children present but will need ID cards or student ID numbers. For COVID-19 protection we ask that parents and students wear a face covering when coming to any school campus. We also ask that no one stays on campus or congregates in the parking lot for safety. Students are not allowed to stay on campus to consume meals. They should take meals off campus and not gather or use any facilities. For information about nutrition services and other resources, please visit the Summer Resource page at www.orangeusd.org/summer.
College and Career
Need a Work Permits? Please contact Ms. Brianna at email@example.com or visit Orange High School website links.
In order to be eligible to participate in year round sports at Orange High School the student must complete the following, there are NO EXCEPTIONS:
1. www.athleticclearance.com (once every school year)
2. Valid Athletic Physical (Physicals are good for ONE YEAR from date administered)
3. OUSD Return to Play Waiver (2020-2021 school year)
4. Daily COVID-19 Symptom Check Sheet (every day student shows up to practice)
Oscar Ruiz (A-ECH)
Elizabeth Rodenbucher (EL-MAN)
Nancy Bloom (MAR-RA)
Diana Kamela (RE-Z)
Gianna Lombardi (AVID/EL)
Make it matter today Panthers, for a better tomorrow!